AmyK International, Inc.
Last Updated December 2020
We control this site from offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent, local laws are applicable.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- Personal Information.
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for a class, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Websites unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for a newsletter or free resource. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Order Information.
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
- Billing Information.
- Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, we and service providers we work with may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You.Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences.
- From Your Activity.Information that automatically collected when you use the Websites or interact with our email messages and newsletters, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device and enable us to infer your approximate geographic location; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date, time and frequency of page visits; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your mobile device, including the type and model of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, LTE), device settings and software; and similar data.
- Information about your interactions with our email messages, such as links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions, and information about the computer or device you use to read emails.
- Search terms you enter on our Websites or on a referring website or search engine.
- From CookiesInformation that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
- From Social Networks.We also may collect or receive information from Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
- From Other Sources. We and our service providers may combine any information collected through our Websites and email interactions with other information that we obtain about you, your computer, and/or device from other companies and sources, including third-party data suppliers and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, postal address, email address and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
- Your interests and purchase behavior;
- Publicly-visible data, such as your posts and submissions to blogs, video-sharing services, and other interactive forums; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process Orders; to administer our promotional programs; to analyze, maintain, secure and improve our Websites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; to customize the content and advertising you see on our Websites, in our emails and other marketing channels; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below and for any other purpose described at the point of collection or with your consent:
- AmyK International, Inc. will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your Orders and provide support to you.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform services for us or to provide features or functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. We authorize these other companies to use Information as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, customers, and our products and services, we may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data in discretion with third parties, including but not limited to, our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, bankruptcy or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of AmyK International, Inc. or others.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE with other users
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
your choices: how to ACCESS AND MODIFY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you have registered for the Websites, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information and Billing Information by following the instructions found on the Websites. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional email communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any AmyK International, Inc. marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION
We take steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
EUROPEAN UNION VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Those rights include:
- You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your respective supervisory authority. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, and respectfully request that you please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
- you requesting us to delete the information,
- our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or
- the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you.
We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
DO NOT TRACK SETTINGS
AmyK International, Inc. does not monitor, recognize, or honor any web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like such a list, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any website where this policy is posted, you may request removal of content or information you have publicly posted. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you posted and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal, even if required.
For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your request and include the name of the Website(s) with respect to which you are requesting the information. You must also include your full name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We will not accept requests via telephone, postal mail, or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
HOW TO CONTACT US