What. A. Year.
Some of us are thrilled to be celebrating a fresh start.
Others of us are still grieving and mourning the loss of a job, a relationship or a loved one.
With respect for everyone’s unique experience these past 12 months, and from the depths of my heart to yours, I’m sending you each love and strength for the year ahead.
If you know me at all, you know I value the brilliant, contemplative questions that uplift and expand.
Here are 7 of my favorites to help you close out 2020 and start 2021 strong:
- What is the most loving service you received in 2020?
- What compliment, heartfelt thanks or loving service did you provide in 2020 that meant a great deal to another?
- What was one of the biggest lessons you learned in 2020?
- Which relationships are you most committed to in the year ahead and how might you tweak or enhance them?
- How might you define a year well lived?
- What one word or short phrase will you have as your theme for the coming year to remind you of how you truly wish to live your very best life, and how might you embody this theme month to month?
- What does your soul yearn to learn in the year ahead? Stop. Truly absorb this question. It’s not as cheesy as it first appears. Read it again. Ask it of yourself every day for the next few days. I guarantee you something remarkable will bubble up. It might even surprise you.
Happy New Year, Cyber Safe Hugs and Cheers!