5 Questions To Garner Buy-In & A Whole Lot More
Creativity is not something that you’re born with – creativity is a skill and it’s all about problem solving. Everybody can be a better problem solver, and every single person can be more creative and innovative if they just start to ask better questions, think about things differently, get a fresh perspective, and change some of the things that hold ‘em back.
Listen to this episode of The Art of Charm (feat. Yours Truly) in its entirety to discover:
• How to create guardrails ahead of conversations to avoid hijacked agendas
• How to win people over by coaxing out — and selling them on — their own good ideas
• How to solve problems without getting anybody in trouble
• How leaders can avoid being lonely at the top
• Why we feel frustration and jealousy when a friend shares his good fortune
?• And a treasure trove more!
You don’t have to embark on this leadership journey alone!
Join our online Class today! Brilliant in business. Happy in life. That’s my promise to you! Covering everything from leading difficult people to injecting romance back into your relationship…
I share my irreverent, provocative & practical tools for winning big in business and life.
Our next IGNITE BRILLIANCE Online Class starts on July 5th.
Get 14+ videos, real-time consulting to YOUR questions & super brilliant tools and exercises for 12 weeks.
Check it out! Learn more.